1983 Suzuki RM 250D
Restored last year from the ground up, Race ready, original low hour machine, I made a test Run to Elsinore a few months ago and that’s the only time it has on it..(Bike Hauls ass!) here are some of the features but the pics should speak for themselves:
* Powder coated frame
* New wheel bearings
* Newer Barnett Clutch
* New Gaskets
* Fresh Wiseco top end (2nd over)
* DG aluminum silencer
* new UNI air filter
* Dunlop Geomax tires front and rear
* wheels straight and trued
* Brakes shoes are good
* Stock pipe no dents
* Extra ‘82 cylinder head if you wish to make the Mod, I think the power is great as is..
* Polished /restored fuel tank with tank sealer, works good
* Plastics: OEM radiator louvers, DC Plastics side panels , front and rear fenders.
*Handlebars are stock, powder coated OEM Throttle
* All new cables, Gold chain, chain guides
* Lets not forget professionally rebuilt forks and rear shock, Blue powder coated spring
* Etc, Etc, Etc..
* Ready for CalVMX , Ahrma, EVO Class